May 7, 2012

Graffiti in Bogota

It's been a good old long time since I've put anything here.  Originally I wanted this to be a space not just to share my thoughts, but stories, images, and information that I'm privy to here that friends and family at home to have as easy access to.  A kind of way of spreading my experience around.  Welp, when I moved to Bogota I didn't have as many interesting emblematic experiences and I just stopped having as much time to devote to developing entries.  So, although I know I still don't have a lot of time I'm gonna be putting little snippets of stories and photos from my life here.

To start, I am consistently impressed by graffiti/street art here in Bogota.  There are three artists that I really enjoy.  I've got pictures below of some of my more favorite of the works of two of these artists.  Enjoy!


Graffiti in the works (taken during a march)

2 comments:

  1. Hola Isaac, sigues en Bogotá? Yo soy colombiano, de Bogotá, pero en este momento estoy viviendo en Buenos Aires. Creo que volveré a mi país en la segunda mitad de este año. Acá en Buenos Aires asisto a una iglesia menonita, y en Bogotá a veces voy a la iglesia menonita de teusaquillo.

    Saludos, y culquier cosa ahi creo que puedes escribirme a mi correo (intenté escribir al tuyo, pero no puedo configurar outlook).

    Sebastián

    ReplyDelete